Join Us for the Annual G/T Summit – September 23
- Interactive learning experiences for students and adults
- Student panels from various courses and advanced learning organizations (elementary through high school)
- G/T Characteristics and Identification
- Learning demonstrations, digital resources, challenge-based learning
- Klein Prep, AP, and HS College Credit
- International Baccalaureate (IB), Fine Arts, STEAM
- Career & Technical Education Pathways
- Creativity & the Arts, Authentic Performance Tasks
- Student Discourse and Divergent Thinking
- Twice Exceptional Learners
- College & Career, transitioning to intermediate and high school
- And more!
Families are invited to attend sessions and discussions about gifted services, advanced placement options, college readiness, and much more.
To learn more about G/T and advanced courses in Klein ISD, visit kleinisd.net/gt
Best Public Schools in Texas
Klein ISD has an established 85-year history of excellence and innovation in education with unique pathways for EVERY student in our care to ensure learners are college, career, military, and life ready. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly-esteemed organizations, it is clear that our shared vision of every student entering with a promise and exiting with a purpose is a reality for EVERY student who walks through our doors.
About Klein ISD
Klein ISD is a school district in Klein, Texas, located in northwestern Harris County. The district spans approximately 88 square miles and serves more than 54,000 students in 33 elementary schools, 10 intermediate campuses, one high school program of choice, and 5 high schools.
Help Us Share Your Story
There are so many incredible individuals in the Klein Family making a lasting impact on our community. We want to recognize and celebrate our leaders and learners that are cultivating talent, building relationships, reimagining learning and making Promise2Purpose a reality daily. Share your story.